In 17 years, we’ve worked with a lot of online publishing systems. In that time we’ve moved from hugely expensive systems that required armies of engineers to implement, onto simpler, more reliable and easier to use open source systems like WordPress, Drupal and others.
At Cahill Digital, we’ve been building sites on these systems, especially WordPress since 2001. That’s a lot of experience that you can profit from. Just as sites like Geek.com, Reel-Time.com and many others have.
Here is a sample of online content management systems and community management systems we work with every day:
- WordPress – both for bloggers, and as a content management system
- Drupal – the open source community framework
- vBulletin – the gold standard for community discussion forums
- BbPress – the WordPress based forum software
- Ad server management
- Search Engine Optimization
- Community Development/Management